- A non-hierarchical, collegial, liberal university atmosphere
- Handpicked faculty from the best universities in India and abroad, with thorough understanding of interdisciplinary research, methodologies and practice
- Each programme and course, designed by the faculty and approved by a competent and expert authority, is cutting-edge, interdisciplinary and interactive.
- Optimally-sized class cohorts, enabling a continuous and progressive assessment system based on the best practices in pedagog y..
- A range of discipline based/interdisciplinary elective courses and applied courses, at both the UG and PG level.
- Unique Undergraduate programmes with multiple exit possibilities, enabling students to graduate after three years with a single major or after four years with a dual major.
- A common module in UG studies with foundational skills comprising language, writing skills, communication skills, analytical reasoning and a core module in social sciences.
- Emphasis on group work, field-work and project-work, internships and professional partnerships.
- A number of fee-waivers, fellowships and burseries available to students to ensure that financial difficulties never become impediment for meritorious students enrolling at AUD.